The idea of a new kitchen is very exciting for many people, especially if it is due to be redone since a long time. If you are planning a kitchen renovation soon and if you have not decided on the most appropriate decoration style, then it is good to be on the lookout for the latest trends to get a better idea of what you want. The possibilities are almost limitless.
The design of your kitchen is one of the most important decisions you must make when decorating your house. The reason is simple as you can’t change the style of your kitchen so easily on a frequent basis because of the kitchen appliances which require installation and also plumbing service.
Let’s check out what’s in the store for you in 2020, with regards to Modular kitchen trends.
- Mix and Match Metals: – The era has gone where everything has to be ‘matchy-matchy.’ When planning your design, it can be helpful to think about metals in the same way as you would think about the colour scheme. Each metal you choose to incorporate will play an important role in the overall look, but you should focus on one dominant metal and add another metal accordingly.
2) Dark Cabinet Colours: – While white cabinet colour is an evergreen colour and would give an overall classy look to your kitchen, you will be surprised how people are actually opting for dark cabinet colours like navy blue, black, emerald green, plum and much more. The biggest trend in 2020 in dark colours and everyone is exploring different shades this year.
3) Hardwood flooring v/s Ceramic tiles: – Hardwood flooring gives a very elegant look to the kitchen and is warmer and comfortable to the feet but the durability is less as compared to tiles. Tiles on the other hand might be a little hard on the feet and also gets colder during winters, but the durability is fantastic. You can think about wooden flooring tiles, which will get your kitchen a sophisticated look and also will be remarkably durable.
4) Stone Age Marbles: – Marble counters are bright, elegant, add character and are wonderful to cook on, particularly if you’re baking. It is naturally cool and doesn’t heat very well. It has a classic, timeless beauty, with a white brightness which is not available in granite or soapstone. While some rarer types of marble are very expensive, the more common Carrera marble is one of the least expensive natural countertop.
5) Smart Kitchens: – One of the hottest trends of 2020 is a smart kitchen, controlling appliances with smart gadgets makes the kitchen efficient and the work becomes super easy and effortless for the cook. Technology has entered our homes, making the entire house a Smart home. If you’re planning to redo your kitchen, the possibilities in smart kitchen are endless.