For any kitchen, the kitchen cabinets and cupboards play a vital part. They also help in saving space, especially in the small kitchen. Normally, small kitchen design is done on the adjoining closet which is used as a pantry or cupboard space. When you are planning Modular Kitchen in Small Space, you might have to go for kitchen cabinets or floor to ceiling kitchen cabinets. This is how you can get more space in the kitchen. You can also use angles when you are placing the sink in the corner or corner pantries fixed on the edge.
There are Modular Kitchen Designs in Ahmedabad who will provide you with the following kitchen designs that will suit your small kitchen.
- Single wall kitchen design
- L-shaped kitchen designs
- Galley kitchen designs
- Island kitchen designs
Apart from this also, there are several other types of Modular Kitchen in Small Space available based on the area available.
Here is how to design your small kitchen
- First of all, you should be realistic and decide on what you exactly want. If you are living in an apartment or small home with restrictions on kitchen space, you have to draft a blueprint. From that, you will get to know the storage capacity and also how to maximise the utilisation of your appliances.
- Always remember that cabinets occupy the maximum space that is available in your kitchen. So plan how much storage space is needed. Instead of kickboards, you can leave it as a “freestanding” design. Fix the cupboards with a recessed handle. Though you have a small space only, still it will make you feel that you have more space.
- Lighting of your Modular Kitchen in Small Space is very essential. This can be done easily and also at a competitive price. To bring in more light, you have to paint your kitchen in light colours. You can also place the skylight at an important point. You can even add mirrors at the right corners which will provide you with the illusion of more space.
- The Modular Kitchen Designs in Ahmedabad should be able to help you with fixing up electrical appliances that have become part and parcel of our life. No doubt that these appliances add functionality to our kitchen. But it is also true that they occupy a lot of space. You have to design your kitchen with the important appliance that you use very often.
- For a small kitchen, it is ideal to have a single bowl kitchen design. But you need to decide on the drainboards as it will also occupy the space. Of late, a new design of sinks is available in the market where you can attach the chopping or drainboards above the sink. This will result in more space.
When you get in touch with the Modular Kitchen Designs in Ahmedabad, they will provide you with the right solutions for your small kitchen. Nowadays, they are also available online and you can ask for the samples or catalogues or quote for the modular kitchen designs. No doubt with their expertise, they will guide you to a wonderful and highly functional kitchen.