Your modular kitchen is the busiest space in the house because it’s swanky and modern-day. So people love to hangout in your newly designed modular kitchen. Also, everybody in the house has different palates and you’re constantly dishing out items to make everyone happy.
If you’re cooking in your kitchen every day you want it to be the best space in your house. Indian cooking is rich and greasy and, although people are happy, the kitchen collects all the grime and dirt.
But fret not, with these simple tips you can keep your modular kitchen as clean as new for a long long time. But make sure you follow it because if dirt starts accumulating, the stains harden and it’ll get more difficult to get rid of them.
- Ensure the sink is free of trash and food crumbs to keep your plumbing smooth and keep those nasty cockroaches away
- Wipe food spill and remove food bits as soon as you’re done cooking. You don’t want those staine to harden on your kitchen surfaces.
- Club soda is great for removing oil stains from surfaces. Warm water is an easy alternative to remove tough stains and fingerprints.
- The insides of the cabinets can get sticky with the smoke and chaunk. Keep them closed when you’re not using it.
- Wet utensils can get rusted and attract bacteria. Wipe them dry before arranging them in their set drawers in your modular kitchen.
- Sweep your kitchen floor at the end of every day. Mop with a mild antiseptic to remove all stains and bacteria.
- Clean stainless steel surfaces, with nylon scrubs to avoid scratching the surfaces. Use a formulation of baking soda and water once a week to keep steel surfaces shiny.
- Stains between tiles can be easily cleaned with a toothbrush.
- The garbage area needs to be clean, disinfected and dry. Use garbage bag and change it every day.
- Leave an open box of baking soda or coffee beans inside your fridge to absorb foul smell
- Wash your cleaning rugs regularly to prevent foul odour in your kitchen and breeding of harmful bacteria. Keep them dry.
Use these simple tips to keep your kitchen brand new. It’ll make you want to cook new dishes for your loved ones every day and you will thoroughly enjoy your time in the kitchen.